I have watched a lot of the classic Italian film from the work of Fellini, De Sica. I was not very impressed with the films. Some of the most well-known ones are listed below.
-Bicycle Thieves, Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow by Vittorio De Sica
- 81/2, La Dolce Vita, La Strada by Fellini
- Divorzio all’italiana by Pietro Germi
- Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo, and other spaghetti westerns
- Nuovo Cinema Paradiso, La Vita è bella,
- Romeo e Giulietta, Fratello sole, sorella luna by Zeffirelli
However, I find modern films, which I define as those filmed in 2010 and on, more interesting.